Thursday, October 29, 2009

Never The Wrong Weather, Only The Wrong Gear

    My husband and I took our 2nd annual motorcycle trip to Knoxville, TN to see the fall colors.  Our weather was 37 degrees, cold and rainy, definitely the wrong weather for a full day motorcycle ride.  I did have my leather jacket on, but I didn’t have warm leather gloves and knew within 5 minutes that my hands were not going to survive the cold and rain without the correct motorcycle gloves.  At our first rest stop I got out my blackberry and started searching for motorcycle gloves and found a pair of Giovanni Navarre leather gloves complete with a rain cover which I will be ordering from www.BikerLeatherPlus.com in the near future.  It was a lesson to be learned, and one I learned the hard way.   Be sure you check out your gear and make sure before you start your trip that you have the right gear for the wrong weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
http://www.bikerleatherplus.com UA-11095485-1